King Calculator version 0.9.8 has been released to the public, from a user stand point we’ve gone from 0.9.7.9 to 0.9.8 but as our beta testers could tell you, between those two public releases there have been 11 private beta versions. So the 0.9.8 release is a very big release full of new features.
Plenty! Here are the main additions
- Expressions are now fully editable, you can place the cursor wherever you want and edit the expression, go back, go forward, go back again, you can modify you expression as you input it.
- Fraction display is available, you can display numbers in the form of a fractions, for example 12⁄3 instead of 1.6666… just hit the a⁄b button.
- The History window will not only save your previous calculations but also the result of each expression, swipe an expression to the left and see what it evaluates to.
- Casio style layout got a memory indicator, you’ll see it when there’s something saved into memory.
- There’s also a big number indication, in case the result of the expression is too big for the display you will see red arrow pointing that there are more digits on the display which you need to scroll to see.
There are many more improvements which you see in 0.9.8 so make sure you update your version.